Tuesday, July 16, 2013

And They're Off!

Hello again,

Here's my visual bio, as it were. I've never had any real, formal training in any art, except maybe creative writing, but thanks to my artistic family, I have not been alienated from artistic creativity. I like to think that I am more fluent using a computer than traditional mediums, yet I am most intimidated by digital art, because there is so much room for precision, that I tend to give up on things halfway through, unfortunately! Since I only do art as a hobby, I tend to only finish things when they are for other people, but that is also what I like to do best! Drawing, photographing or otherwise seems more fulfilling when I do it for someone else.

Here are some samples of stuff I've done in the past:

Photography:


Graphic Design:




Digital Painting:




Traditional Art:



Niche Humor:



Well, thanks for reading!



make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

No comments:

Post a Comment